RIP Cooking Light magazine

What a bummer!  Popped in the grocery store for a couple things the night before last, and what did I spy upon the newstand but the "Farewell Issue" of Cooking Light.  Waaaaahhh!  You guys know how many recipes of theirs I've share here.  Hate to see another fine magazine fall by the wayside.  In honor of the many issues I have saved and recipes that I have clipped, here is a great muffin recipe from a past issue.  Ironically I was making these the same night that I purchased their final issue.

This recipe makes 18 muffins and they only have 202 calories APIECE.  Now where else are you gonna find something like that??

Pumpkin Muffins, from the November 2006 issue.  Lovingly stored with my cookbooks and so many other November and December issues of CL from past years. 

Comments

Popular Posts